The Town Sport Hybrid EXC is one part workhorse, one part urban traffic-beater and one part weekend escape vehicle. A bike, in other words, for all reasons. The smooth shifting and exceptionally wide range of Shimano's superb SLX and XT 12-speed components, combined with the powerful Bosch Performance drive unit, makes light work out of even the steepest of hills. And, with a standard 500Wh battery tucked neatly behind the seat tube, you've no worries on running out of juice.
The Easy Entry frame combines elegant good looks with comfort, poise and the reassurance of having passed our in-house safety tests with flying colours. We even routed gear cables internally, to complement the frame's neat lines and help reduce maintenance requirements. The integrated luggage carrier is a strong, stable and elegant way to transport your belongings in complete safety, whether you're nipping across town or planning a longer excursion.
Powerful hydraulic disc brakes include an upgrade to a four-piston front calliper, for even safer stopping in all weather conditions. The suspension seat post, adjustable stem and smooth RockShox Paragon Gold suspension fork ensure that you'll be comfortable all day long. And a full complement of practical accessories - including mudguards, a chain guard, kickstand and lights that are neatly integrated to run off the Bosch battery - means you don't need to spend a penny more to get the bike that you want. The only thing missing... is you.
The Town Hybrid's frame is - despite the elegant simplicity of its looks - a tour de force of engineering excellence. The Easy Entry frame has been specifically designed to withstand the considerable power of the Bosch drive unit, providing effortless handling thanks to our Comfort Ride Geometry and the reassurance that it's passed all our stringent in-house safety tests. Siting the battery unit behind the stiff, strong, triple-chamber seat tube keeps it out of the way and puts it in the best position for easy handling, while the Bosch drive unit sits inside its own gravity cast housing.
Practical touches like internally routed cables complement the frame's clean looks, as well as improving gear-shifting performance in the long term. And the integrated luggage carrier is exceptionally strong and stiff. It's the kind of attention to detail you'd expect from CUBE.
- lock Abus Art.-Nr 03972
- frame Aluminium Superlite, Comfort Ride Geometry, Premium Comfort And Safety, Integrated Carrier 2.0, Double Butted
- colour grey´n´red
- size Easy Entry: 42, 46, 50, 54, 58
- fork RockShox Paragon Gold Air, 50mm, Lockout
- headset FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- stem Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- handlebar CUBE Comfort Shape Bar
- grips Natural Fit Comfort
- rear derailleur Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- shifters Shimano XT SL-M8100
- brake system Shimano BR-MT520/MT500, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- crankset FSA Metropolis Comfort, 38T, 165mm
- cassette Shimano SLX CS-M7100, 10-51T
- chain Shimano SLX CN-M7100
- rims CUBE EX23, 36H, Disc
- front hub Shimano HB-M4050, QR, Centerlock
- rear hub Shimano FH-MT500, QR, Centerlock
- tyres Schwalbe Marathon GT Tour, Performance, Dualguard, 47-622
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle Natual Fit Shen+
- seat post CUBE Suspension Seatpost, 27.2mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- front light Herrmans H-Black MR8, 6-12V, DC
- rear light Herrmans H-Trace
- kickstand CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- mudguards ACID 53
- Chain guard Herrmans Halo-38
- bell Mini Bell
- carrier CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, CUBE Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail
- drive unit Bosch Drive Unit Performance Generation 3 (65Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- battery Bosch PowerPack 500
- charger Bosch 4A
- display Bosch Kiox
- weight approx. 25,1 kg