There are times when more really is more. More travel, more versatility, more possibilities. Completely redesigned for 2020, the Stereo Hybrid HPC 140 Race takes everything we've learnt about building mountain-taming e-bikes, and re-packages it into a 29er Bosch e-bike that's even more capable. You'd probably guess from the RockShox Deluxe Select trunnion-mount shock and RockShox 35 Gold fork that we're serious about its suspension capabilities, and you'd be right.
Larger, more durable bearings and a Boost 148 rear end help make this our best-performing all-mountain e-bike to date, helped along by our Agile Trail Geometry and Efficient Trail Control kinematics. But that's just part of the story. The all-new, full carbon front triangle is full of neat touches like a semi-integrated seat clamp, integrated cable routing and one-screw drive unit cover.
But star of the show is our new Modular Battery System, which houses the Bosch power unit securely completely within the oversized down tube, protected from the elements with a shock-absorbing cover. This new system isn't just incredibly easy to use - with a push-button release and hidden lock - but also enabled our engineers to create enough space for an optional larger battery, for extended range. And there's still room for a bottle cage mount, too. Sram's trend-setting SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain helps transfer the fourth-generation Bosch CX drive unit's power to the rear wheel, while powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - with an oversized 203mm rotor up front - work with Schwalbe's comfy, super-grippy 2.6in Nobby Nic tyres to give you all the control you need.
And, because a bike like this is going to inspire you to do more, we even fitted a remote dropper post - so you can explore new lines. It all adds up to a compelling reason to get out into the mountains and ride. Will you rise to the challenge?
All-mountain Bosch e-bike power, now with carbon main frame and Sram Eagle 12 speed
Ohne Pedale - bitte zusätzlich bestellen: Hier geht's direkt zu den Mountainbike-Pedalen!
- frame C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, Efficient Trail Control, FSP 4-Link, Agile Trail Geometry, Boost 148, Full Integrated Battery
- colour black´n´blue
- size 16", 18", 20", 22"
- fork RockShox 35 Gold, Tapered, 15x110mm, eMTB Approved, 140mm
- shock RockShox Deluxe Select, 185x55mm, Rebound Adjust, Trunnion Mount
- shock hardware Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22.2x8mm
- headset FSA Orbit Z 1.5B ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- stem CUBE Performance Stem E-MTB, 31.8mm
- handlebar Newmen Evolution SL 318.25, 760mm
- grips CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp
- rear derailleur Sram NX Eagle?, 12-Speed
- shifters Sram SX Eagle? Trigger, Single Click
- brake system Shimano BR-MT420, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- crankset ACID E-Crank, 34T, 165mm
- cassette Sram PG-1210 Eagle?, 11-50T
- chain Sram SX Eagle?
- rims CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- front hub Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- rear hub Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- tyres Schwalbe Nobby Nic, PerfL, 2.60
- saddle Natural Fit Venec Lite
- seat post CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm (16": 361x100mm; 18": 403x120mm; 20", 22": 425x130mm)
- seatclamp CUBE Srewlock Semi Integrated, 34.9mm
- drive unit Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- battery Bosch PowerTube 625
- charger Bosch 2A
- display Bosch Kiox
- lock Abus Art.-Nr. 78078
- weight approx. 23,7 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|