CUBE's engineers don't just design - they ride, too. That's how they're able to produce stunning, innovative bikes like the Stereo Hybrid HPA 140 SLT 27.5+. Combining cutting edge Bosch e-drive technology with plus-sized tyres and SRAM's unique, electric drive-specific EX1 transmission has resulted in a mountain-devouring, smooth-rolling and easy-handling MTB that'll put a grin on your face every time you ride.
Perhaps our design team's motto should be 'delivering the impossible' - because that's what they've done here. Applying all their experience in aluminium manufacturing technology and e-bike design, the CUBE engineers have created a chassis that combines clearance for 27.5+ tyres, 140mm of suspension travel, a perfectly integrated Bosch drive unit and battery, all in a package that's lively, responsive and great to look at.
It goes without saying that we started with the heart and soul of an e-MTB: the drive system. Bosch's CX drive unit delivers up to 75Nm of torque and, with an easy-to-use controller and powerful 500Wh battery, there's enough on tap to extend your riding range further than you ever thought possible. We combined it with SRAM's EX1 transmission, whose unique 8-speed 11-48 tooth cassette is specially designed to complement the characteristics of an e-MTB. A Fox 34 Float Factory fork and Float DPS Factory EVOL shock pair up to provide 140mm of easily adjustable, perfectly controlled suspension travel, while powerful Magura MT7 hydraulic disc brakes running on 180mm rotors will ensure you can slow and stop in complete safety. Finally, we added a RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post, to ensure you'll always be able to choose the best line down the mountain - no matter how steep.
- frame HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ATG, Boost148mm, Tuned Drive Position, AXH, Plus Ready
- color blue´n´green
- size 16", 18", 20", 22"
- fork Fox 34 Float FIT4 Factory, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, Open Mode Adjust, Tapered, 15QR Boost, Kashima Coated, 150mm
- shock Fox Float X Factory, 190x50mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, Kashima Coated, EVOL Air Sleeve
- shock hardware Top: 30x8mm, Bottom: 30x8mm
- headset FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- stem Race Face Turbine 35
- handlebar Race Face SixC 35, 800mm
- grips CUBE Fritzz Grip, 2-Clamp
- rear derailleur Sram EX1, 8-Speed
- shifters Sram EX1 Trigger
- brake system Magura MT7, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- crankset FSA CK-745, 16T
- cassette Sram XG-899, 11-48T
- chain KMC X10e
- wheelset DT CSW B+ 3.7 Straightpull Wheelset, 28/28 Spokes, 15mm Boost / Boost X12, 584x40C, Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss Pro Head® Reinforcement System, Squorx® Alloy Nipples
- front tire Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.8, TrailStar, Apex, Tubeless Easy
- rear tire Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.8, PaceStar, Apex, Tubeless Easy
- saddle SDG FLY MTN 2
- seat post Rock Shox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm, 440x150mm (390x125mm for smallest frame size)
- seatclamp CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- engine Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- battery Bosch PowerPack 500
- Bosch 4A
- display Bosch Purion
- weight approx. 22.6 kg*
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|