Any bike in our range has to earn the right to wear the "superlight" SL badge. The Stereo 140 C:62 SL 27.5's low weight credentials include both the exceptionally C:62 full carbon frame and a selection of superior components - like the Sram XO1 1x11 gears. We didn't compromise with this bike. And that means that, whatever challenge you choose, from alpine singletrack to an endurance event, the Stereo SL will be more than up for it.
Matured over the years, every detail refined and tweaked to perfection. With its full carbon frame constructed using the Advanced Twin Mould technique, 140mm of superbly efficient and comfortable ETC suspension and a lively ride feel courtesy of our Agile Trail Geometry (ATG), we reckon there's not much room left for improvement. We've built in the lowest standover for its travel class, meaning you'll have more confidence on technical trails. And as for attention to detail, we've got it covered: high strength 7075 aluminium hardwared in the chainstay bearings, a stiff and lightweight full carbon linkage rocker and well thought out internal cable routing.
A RaceFace cockpit that emphasises steering accuracy, a single shift lever and the legendarily accurate performance of Sram's XO1 1x11 transmission mean you only have to concentrate on one thing: riding the trail as fast as possible. The new Race Face Aeffect SL chainset - with a single 32 tooth Direct Mount chainring - is the perfect complement. In order to get the most out of every trail, we've fitted a RockShox Pike with 150mm of plush travel up front, backed up by Fox's Float DPS at the rear - a combination that guarantees maximum control and comfort. Potent Sram Guide R brakes offer exceptional power even on epic descents. And, naturally, we've also fitted a RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post and light, tubeless-ready CSW AM 2.7 wheels.
- frame C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH
- color carbon´n´green
- size 16", 18", 20", 22"
- fork Rock Shox Pike RC Solo Air, 15QR Maxle, Tapered, 150mm
- shock Fox Float DPS, 200x57mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, LV Air Canister
- shock hardware Top: 30x8mm, Bottom: 22x8mm
- headset FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- stem Race Face Ride 35
- handlebar Race Face Ride 35 Riser, 760mm
- grips CUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
- rear derailleur Sram XO1, Type2.1, 11-Speed
- shifters Sram XO1 Trigger
- brake system Sram Guide R, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- crankset Race Face Æffect SL 32T, 175mm
- cassette Sram XG-1175, 10-42
- chain KMC X11 L
- wheelset DT CSW AM 2.7 Straightpull Wheelset, 28/28 Spokes, 15QR/X12, 584x23C Tubeless-Ready Rim
- front tire Schwalbe Hans Dampf Kevlar 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
- rear tire Schwalbe Rock Razor Kevlar 2.35, PaceStar, Tubeless Easy
- saddle SDG Circuit MTN
- seat post Rock Shox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm, 430x150mm (380x125mm for smallest frame size)
- seatclamp CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- weight 12.15 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|