We built the Reaction Race with one thing in mind: speed. Well, okay, maybe three things: speed, comfort and versatility. Stealth dropper post compatibility means you can upgrade without spoiling the Reaction Race's clean lines, for example. With a buttery smooth RockShox Judy fork featuring black stanchions, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and Sram's wide-ranging 1x12 Eagle GX transmission, the Reaction Race is all set to take on whatever you care to throw its way. It's a bike that feels as good out on the trail as it does on the race course or city streets... and we reckon that's a winning formula.
The Reaction Race represents the state of the art in aluminium hardtail frame construction. Light, strong efficient - that's the way we roll. It features double butted, mechanically formed aluminium tubes for efficient power transfer and accurate steering, backed up by the PressFit bottom bracket and tapered head tube with integrated sealed bearings. It boasts internal cable routing, so your gear shifts stay cleaner for longer, even in filthy trail conditions - and there's provision for a Stealth dropper post, too. And, with our Agile Ride Geometry, you can be sure of the inspirationally stable-but-lively ride quality for which all our bikes are justifiably famed.
- frame Aluminium Lite, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB
- colour black´n´flashyellow
- size Size Split: 27.5: 15" // 29: 17", 19", 21", 23"
- fork RockShox Judy Silver TK Air, Fastblack, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, PopLock
- headset FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- stem CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- handlebar CUBE Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- grips CUBE Performance Grip
- rear derailleur Sram GX Eagle?, 12-Speed
- shifters Sram GX Eagle? Trigger
- brake system Shimano Deore BR-M6000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- crankset Sram Stylo Eagle? DUB, 32T, Boost, 175mm
- cassette Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- chain Sram GX Eagle?
- rims CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- front hub CUBE DHF112
- rear hub CUBE MZ6R
- front tire Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25
- rear tire Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Active
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- weight without pedals approx. 12,9 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|