One of the defining characteristics of our designers is that they never rest on their laurels. With the brand-new, fourth-generation Bosch CX-powered Reaction Hybrid EX, they've pulled out all the stops to build a Bosch e-MTB that will help redefine what's possible from a hybrid hardtail. The frame is a masterpiece of elegantly functional engineering, combining sleek good looks with incredible handling, unmatched practicality and the superb strength and durability that you'd expect as a result of our extensive in-house testing - and it's available in a trapeze frame option, too.
A brand-new Modular Battery System encloses the Bosch power unit inside the gravity cast down tube and allows for even more range, whilst oversized chain stays, a Boost rear axle and a 1.5in head tube ensure that the power delivery is as efficient as it is smooth. A dropper post-ready seat tube, revised geometry and elegant Smooth Welding complete the picture. To make the most of this amazing new frame, we selected components that offer great value and performance. Up front, the Suntour XCM34-Boost fork delivers accurate steering and 120mm of trail-smoothing travel, whilst 2.6in Schwalbe tyres serve up unbelievable grip and comfort.
Sram's peerless SX Eagle 12-speed transmission works seamlessly with the Bosch CX drive unit to help power you further, faster and higher than you'd think possible, and powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes put you in full control, no matter what the trail or weather dishes out. You'll be amazed what this bike can do for your riding. We were - and we were the ones who designed it.
CUBE's dedicated engineering team is never satisfied. For the brand-new Reaction Hybrid 29 - powered by Bosch's fourth-generation drive system - they went back to the drawing board with a clean sheet of paper and a simple mission: to build the best possible hybrid hardtail frame. Starting with the new Modular Battery System, they designed a new gravity cast down tube to completely enclose the Bosch power unit under an easily accessed cover. It doesn't just look great, it also frees up enough space for bottle cage bosses and the option of a larger capacity battery for even more range.
Oversized chain stays, an X12 Boost rear axle and 1.5in head tube work together to transfer the smooth, powerful Bosch drive unit's torque to the rear wheel. Our widely acclaimed Agile Ride Geometry is tweaked and refined to work brilliantly with a 120mm fork, giving handling that builds confidence when you need it and delivers inspiration when you want it. Internal cable routing - including provision for a stealth dropper post upgrade - complements the frame's svelte looks, and we even designed a trapeze version. Add it all up and it's clear to see: there's a Reaction Hybrid 29 with your name on it.
- frame Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, 1.5 Headtube, Boost 148, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery, Kickstand/Fender/Carrier Mounting Points
- colour black´n´blue
- size 15", 17", 19", 21", 23", Trapeze: 15", 17", 19"
- fork SR Suntour XCM34 Coil, Tapered, 15x110mm, 120mm, Lockout
- headset FSA Orbit Z 1.5B ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- stem CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- handlebar CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- grips CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp
- rear derailleur Sram SX Eagle?, 12-Speed
- shifters Sram SX Eagle? Trigger, Single Click
- brake system Shimano BR-MT420/MT400, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- crankset ACID E-Crank, 38T, 175mm
- cassette Sram PG-1210 Eagle?, 11-50T
- chain Sram SX Eagle?
- rims CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- front hub Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- rear hub Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm , Boost, Centerlock
- tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.60
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Sequence
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- drive unit Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- battery Bosch PowerTube 625
- charger Bosch 2A
- display Bosch Purion
- lock Abus Art.-Nr. 78078
- weight approx. 23,8 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|