The Reaction C:62 Race exudes racing flair from every frame tube and each component - which is why it's earned the Race tag. And yes, it's every bit as fast as it looks. Its elegant chassis condenses everything our engineering team has learnt about high-performance carbon frame construction into a light, strong and responsive frame. From the short chain stays and Boost rear axle to the slender, vibration-absorbing seat stays and tapered head tube, every detail is honed for speed and efficiency. Which means, of course, that we didn't skimp on the components - it has everything an aspiring racer could possibly need for a season of podium-chasing.
A RockShox Reba with remote lockout, Sram's legendary 1x12 transmission and Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes, Answer Attack wheelset shod with Schwalbe tyres and Newmen cockpit components leave no room for doubt: this is a bike that will allow you to perform at your very best. Are you ready to push the limits of your performance? Because the Reaction C:62 Race most definitely is...
Race to win with Sram 1x12 and RockShox Reba: push your limits
The Reaction C:62's frame condenses everything our engineering team has learnt about high-performance carbon frame construction into a light, strong and impressively responsive chassis. Crafted from our premium C:62 carbon using our Advanced Twin Mold manufacturing process, it's a masterpiece of minimalist perfection. The short rear end with Boost thru axle and Agile Ride Geometry creates a lively, responsive ride feel while an integrated headset and PressFit bottom bracket save precious grammes without sacrificing performance. Slim seat stays and a 27.2mm seat post help ensure you'll stay comfortable for longer, even when you're giving it your all. And internal cable routing keeps gear shifts clean and precise in even the worst riding conditions, reducing the need for maintenance and ensuring you never miss a shift. We even remembered to include cable routing for a dropper post, should you wish to upgrade in the future. And everything is designed to be as light as possible - because less, after all, is more. Less weight means more speed...
without pedals - please order separately!
- frame C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB, Boost 12x148mm, Integrated Cable Routing, Dropper Post Ready
- colour grey´n´orange
- size 15", 17", 19", 21", 23"
- fork RockShox Reba RL Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, OneLoc
- headset FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- stem Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- handlebar Newmen Evolution 318.10, 720mm
- grips CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- rear derailleur Sram GX Eagle?, 12-Speed
- shifters Sram GX Eagle? Trigger
- brake system Shimano XT BR-M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- crankset Sram Stylo Eagle? 6K DUB 32T, 175mm
- cassette Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- chain Sram GX Eagle?
- wheelset Answer Attack AM, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless-Ready
- front tire Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- rear tire Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- saddle Natural Fit Venec
- seat post Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- weight approx. 10,7 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|