Cube Nuride Hybrid Pro 625 black´n´grey 2020 E-Bike / Hybrid Mountainbike
Here's a brand-new concept from CUBE: the Nuride Hybrid Pro is a fully equipped e-MTB powered by Bosch's fourth-generation CX drive system, but with an Easy Entry frame. After all, we figured there are riders who want the go-anywhere versatility and comfort of a 29er mountain bike, but also the ease of use of a frame that doesn't have a top tube. Good idea, right? We fitted a Suntour suspension fork with 100mm of travel to help smooth out the bumps, whilst wide 2.35in Schwalbe 29er tyres roll easily and add an extra dose of comfort.
Shimano's easy-to-use Deore 10-speed gears work in harmony with the Bosch CX motor to whisk you along the road or trail, and we chose Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for their fantastic all-weather stopping ability. As for the frame, it's a bit of an engineering work of art. Featuring our new Modular Battery System, the immensely stiff and strong down tube houses the Bosch power unit under an easily accessed cover. It's neat and elegant, and - as with all our bikes - you have the peace of mind of knowing that it's passed our rigorous in-house safety tests with flying colours.
There's also room for the option of a bigger capacity battery, for increased range. We even made the frame dropper post compatible, which makes mounting and dismounting as easy and straightforward as it could possibly be. Because what use is a bike, if it doesn't open up new horizons for you? The Nuride Hybrid Pro allows you to explore further than you ever thought possible. Where would you like it to take you tomorrow?
Easy Entry frame, fast-rolling 29er wheels and Bosch power: an e-MTB for everyone
Why shouldn't a hybrid 29er mountain bike have an Easy Entry frame? That was the question we asked ourselves when we first came up with the idea for the Nuride Hybrid. And, other than the fact that building a step-through frame that's strong enough to also withstand off-road use is an engineering challenge in its own right, we couldn't come up with a good answer. Luckily, we like challenges. So we built it.
And here's the result - an elegant, capable hybrid that will happily go wherever your curiosity takes you, powered by Bosch's superb fourth-generation drive unit. Built around our Modular Battery System, the heart of this clever bike is the gravity cast down tube, which houses the Bosch power unit under an easily accessed cover.
It's so neat that many people won't recognise it as a hybrid, but it also allows us to offer the option of a bigger capacity battery for extended range. With 100mm of comfort-enhancing suspension fork travel and geometry that's designed to make it stable and comfortable to ride, it's the ideal way to expand your riding horizons.
- frame Aluminum Superlite, Agile Comfort Geometry, Full Integrated Battery, Kickstand/Fender/Carrier Mounting Points
- colour black´n´grey
- size Easy Entry: 46, 50, 54, 58
- fork SR Suntour XCM ATB Coil, 100mm
- headset FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-R, Head Block System, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- stem Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- handlebar CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 720mm
- grips Natural Fit All Terrain
- rear derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, 10-Speed
- shifters Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- brake system Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- crankset Acid E-Crank, 38T, 175mm
- cassette Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T
- chain KMC X10
- rims CUBE EX23, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- front hub Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- rear hub Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, K-Guard, 2.35
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Sequence Comfort
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- drive unit Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- battery Bosch PowerTube 625
- charger Bosch 2A
- weight 24,6 kg
- display Bosch Purion
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|