Cube Nuride Hybrid EXC 625 grey´n´black 2020 E-Bike / Hybrid Mountainbike
When we set out to design the new Nuride Hybrid EXC we asked ourselves a simple question: why shouldn't a versatile, well-equipped Bosch e-MTB also have an Easy Entry frame? It's not easy to build such a frame that's stiff and strong enough for the job, but our engineers love a challenge - and our in-house test lab makes sure that they've got their sums right, and that the results of their endeavours are every bit as safe and durable as they should be. Incorporating our new Modular Battery System, the space inside the down tube is big enough to offer the option of a higher capacity battery for even greater range, while the gravity casting and careful profiling ensure it's a stiff, strong backbone for the whole bike.
Sram's incredible SX Eagle 12-speed transmission works with the new, fourth-generation Bosch CX drive unit to offer an unparalleled gear range and smooth, almost effortless e-power assistance - and the powerful Shimano four-piston hydraulic disc brakes ensure you're always in full control. We chose a RockShox Recon air suspension fork for its easy adjustability and ability to seamlessly smooth out the trail ahead, and extra-wide 2.6in Schwalbe tyres on fast-rolling 29er rims provide all the grip and cushioning you need, wherever your curiosity happens to take you.
There's even scope to upgrade to a dropper post for the simplest possible way to mount and dismount. All of which goes to show that the answer to our original question is simply that, until now, we hadn't designed one. But now we have...
Sram Eagle 12 speed and a RockShox air suspension fork in a Bosch-powered, Easy Entry MTB frame
Why shouldn't a hybrid 29er mountain bike have an Easy Entry frame? That was the question we asked ourselves when we first came up with the idea for the Nuride Hybrid. And, other than the fact that building a step-through frame that's strong enough to also withstand off-road use is an engineering challenge in its own right, we couldn't come up with a good answer.
Luckily, we like challenges. So we built it. And here's the result - an elegant, capable hybrid that will happily go wherever your curiosity takes you, powered by Bosch's superb fourth-generation drive unit. Built around our Modular Battery System, the heart of this clever bike is the gravity cast down tube, which houses the Bosch power unit under an easily accessed cover.
It's so neat that many people won't recognise it as a hybrid, but it also allows us to offer the option of a bigger capacity battery for extended range. With 100mm of comfort-enhancing suspension fork travel and geometry that's designed to make it stable and comfortable to ride, it's the ideal way to expand your riding horizons.
- frame Aluminum Superlite, Agile Comfort Geometry, Full Integrated Battery, Kickstand/Fender/Carrier Mounting Points
- colour grey´n´black
- size Easy Entry: 46, 50, 54, 58
- fork RockShox Recon RL Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, eMTB Approved, 100mm
- headset FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS, Head Block System, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- stem Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- handlebar CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 720mm
- grips Natural Fit All Terrain
- rear derailleur Sram SX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- shifters Sram SX Eagle™ Trigger, Single Click
- brake system Shimano BR-MT420, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- crankset Acid E-Crank, 38T, 175mm
- cassette Sram PG-1210 Eagle™, 11-50T
- chain Sram SX Eagle™
- rims CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- front hub Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock
- rear hub Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, K-Guard, 2.60
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Sequence+ Comfort
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- drive unit Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- battery Bosch PowerTube 625
- charger Bosch 4A
- weight 24,7 kg
- display Bosch Intuvia
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|