The competition had better be ready for this. Our high-end cyclocross race machine is as subtly understated as it is uncompromisingly rapid - truly, a wolf in sheep's clothing. We've thrown all our aluminium frame-building expertise at the Cross Race SL, added a cyclocross-specific carbon fork and then fitted Shimano's new cyclocross-ready GRX 1x11 groupset with wide-ranging cassette and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
The advanced mechanical forming process enabled our engineers to manipulate tube shapes to create the ideal blend of stiffness and comfort, as well as adding a specially shaped top tube for more comfortable carrying. The carbon fork and slender seat stays help reduce rider fatigue, while internal cable routing ensures gear shifts are clean and precise from the start of the race to the end. To all of which we can add only one thing: with a bike this good, it's a shame the cyclocross season is so short.
Cyclocross bikes are a breed apart. Stiffness and steering precision are both must-haves, so we added 12mm thru axles front and rear and specced a carbon fork - with tapered steerer - that's been specifically designed to cope with the rigours of cyclocross. To add a dose of comfort we made sure that narrow seat stays and the carbon fork blades were capable of filtering out vibration. Internal cable routing prevents mud and water from interfering with smooth gear shifting, while the ergonomic top tube is specially designed to make shouldering the bike more comfortable. And of course, the whole chassis makes use of our Superlite Advanced 6061 aluminium alloy and mechanical tube forming process. Race-ready geometry provides a balanced ride position, ensuring handling that's the perfect blend of agile and stable. Are you ready for race weekend? Because the Cross Race definitely is.
No pedals - please order additional here!
- frame Aluminium Superlite, Double Butted, Advanced Mechanical Forming, Smooth Welded, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- colour bluegrey´n´orange
- size 50, 53, 56, 58, 61
- fork CUBE Cross Race Disc, Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount
- headset FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- stem Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- handlebar Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- handlebar tape CUBE Grip Control
- rear derailleur Shimano GRX RD-RX812, Direct Mount, 11-Speed
- shift/ brake levers Shimano GRX ST-RX810
- brake system Shimano BR-RX810, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- crankset Shimano GRX FC-RX600, 40T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56cm), 175mm (58/61cm)
- cassette Shimano CS-M7000, 11-42T
- chain Shimano CN-HG601-11
- wheelset CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- tyres Schwalbe X-One Allround, PerfL, Kevlar, 35-622
- saddle Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- seat post Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- seatclamp CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- weight approx. 9,9 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|