Cube Axial WS GTC Pro lightblue´n´red 2020 Women Road Bike
Ready for the big time? The Axial WS GTC Pro takes things up a notch or two. A thoroughbred race machine with performance threaded right through its DNA, it's built around our lightweight Twin Mold carbon fibre frame. The oversized main frame tubes maximise frame rigidity for superb steering precision - good for confidence, and great for speed. Slim seat stays work with the carbon fork to help filter out vibration from the road surface, helping you to stay comfortable even as the miles rack up.
And, with a light, stiff and strong CUBE wheelset shod with grippy Continental tyres and Shimano's legendary 105 2x11 groupset, it's fully equipped to perform. Powerful Shimano 105 brakes deliver perfect modulation and low weight for that competitive edge, because better brakes really can help you go faster. All that's missing is the open road.... and you.
The Axial WS GTC might be the little sister to our range-topping race bikes, but it's still packed with high-tech features and the same attention to detail. The oversized main frame tubes maximise frame rigidity for superb steering precision - good for confidence, and good for speed too. Meanwhile slim seat stays and the carbon fork help to filter out vibration from the road surface, meaning that you can stay comfortable even on longer rides. Our Twin Mold construction process enables us to precisely control frame strength, optimising stiffness and compliance to maximise pedalling performance and minimise rider fatigue. The geometry is designed to put you in a high-performance ride position for the best efficiency and lively, exciting handling - and internal cable routing minimises clutter and keeps your gear shifts cleaner for longer, without the need for regular maintenance. Add the performance-orientated geometry with a stretched, efficient ride position and you have everything you need to realise your full potential.
Without pedals ? please order separately: Click here to find your race pedals!
- frame GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology, Flat Mount Disc, Road Comfort Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- colour lightblue´n´red
- size 47, 50, 53, 56
- fork CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, Flat Mount, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, 12x100mm
- headset FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- stem CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- handlebar CUBE Compact Race Bar
- handlebar tape CUBE Grip Control
- rear derailleur Shimano 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- front derailleur Shimano 105 FD-R7000, 31.8mm Clamp
- shift/ brake levers Shimano 105 ST-R7025
- brake system Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- crankset Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T, 170mm (56cm: 172,5mm)
- cassette Shimano CS-R7000, 11-32T
- chain Shimano CN-HG601
- wheelset CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, 6-Bolt
- tyres Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- saddle Natural Fit Venec WS
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- seatclamp CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- weight approx. 9,2 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|