The SL tag isn't one we use lightly. That's why, with the Attention SL, we set out to create a whole new benchmark for value and performance. Borrowing inspiration and ideas from our high-end race bikes, our product managers started by selecting a RockShox Recon air-sprung fork for the ultimate in easy adjustability and smooth, progressive, bump-swallowing travel.
They added powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and a 180mm front rotor for assured stopping in all conditions, and finished off with Shimano SLX 2x11 gear components. And, because the frame is the heart of every bicycle, they lavished the same level of attention to the 6061 aluminium tubes that make up the Attention SL's chassis.
Mechanically formed into complex profiles for the ideal combination of strength, stiffness and weight, you can rest assured that it's more than tough enough to pass our stringent in-house lab testing. Agile Ride Geometry means it's nimble and confidence-inspiring, and details like internal cable routing and hidden rack and fender mounts are the icing on the cake. With Size Split sizing guaranteeing a perfect fit for every rider, there's bound to be an Attention SL to suit you.
Our engineers put just as much time, effort and energy into our most affordable bikes as they do into the very highest performance race machines. That's because, regardless of whether you're a professional athlete chasing podium positions or an ordinary rider looking for a bike to go exploring at the weekends, you'll want a frame that'll respond quickly, safely and intuitively. Complex top and down tubes, made using our Advanced Mechanical Forming process out of 6061 aluminium, make a lightweight, rigid backbone for precise steering and effortless acceleration, while our Agile Ride Geometry ensures a ride that's stable when you need it but nimble when you want it - the best of both worlds.
Hidden rack and mudguard mounts make a conversion to weekday commuter or longer distance explorer quick and easy, and internally routed cables ensure reliable gear shifting and clean looks. It's all part of the attention to detail that makes our aluminium hardtails a compelling blend of comfort, liveliness and practicality.
- frame Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- colour black´n´blue
- size Size Split: 27.5: 14", 16", 18" // 29: 17", 19", 21", 23"
- fork RockShox Recon Silver TK SoloAir, 100mm, PopLoc
- headset CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- stem CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- handlebar CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- grips CUBE Performance Grip
- rear derailleur Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- front derailleur Shimano SLX FD-M7025-H, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- shifters Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- brake system Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- crankset Shimano FC-MT600, 36x26T, 175mm
- cassette Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- chain Shimano CN-HG601-11
- rims CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- front hub Shimano HB-M3050, Centerlock
- rear hub Shimano FH-M3050, Centerlock
- tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Venec Lite
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- weight approx. 13,5 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|