If you're just starting out in the world of fat tyre adventuring, you'll need a bike you can rely on - a companion that'll be with you over every pebble, rock and root, no matter where your curiosity takes you. That's why we designed the Aim, using our expertise in aluminium frame building to create a bike that's perfectly suited to the job. You're assured a comfortable ride and safe, intuitive handling thanks to our Agile Ride Geometry and light, strong Aluminium Lite frame.
Fitting fenders or a rack is quick and easy thanks to our cunningly hidden mounting system. Internal cable routing minimises maintenance and complements the Aim's clean looks and, of course, we selected reliable components to keep you riding rather than fiddling with adjustments. The Suntour fork adds comfort and control over the bumps, easy-shifting Shimano gears give you the confidence to tackle any hill with ease, and powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes mean you're always in control. The result is a bike that'll inspire you to explore, wherever the trail leads you. And with our Size Split system, you're sure to find the Aim to fit you perfectly.
Our engineers put just as much time, effort and energy into our most affordable bikes as they do into the very highest performance race machines. That's because, regardless of whether you're a professional athlete chasing podium positions or an ordinary rider looking for a bike to go exploring at the weekends, you'll want a frame that'll respond quickly, safely and intuitively.
Complex top and down tubes, made using our Advanced Mechanical Forming process out of 6061 aluminium, make a lightweight, rigid backbone for precise steering and effortless acceleration, while our Agile Ride Geometry ensures a ride that's stable when you need it but nimble when you want it - the best of both worlds. Hidden rack and mudguard mounts make a conversion to weekday commuter or longer distance explorer quick and easy, and internally routed cables ensure reliable gear shifting and clean looks. It's all part of the attention to detail that makes our aluminium hardtails a compelling blend of comfort, liveliness and practicality.
- frame Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- colour black´n´red
- size Size Split: 27.5: 14", 16", 18" // 29: 17", 19", 21"
- fork SR Suntour XCE, 100mm
- headset CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- stem CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- handlebar CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- grips CUBE Performance Grip
- rear derailleur Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- front derailleur Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- shifters Shimano ST-TX800, EZ Fire Plus
- brake system Tektro MD-280, Mech. Disc Brake
- crankset Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- cassette Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- chain KMC CU8.3
- rims CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- front hub CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- rear hub CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Venec Lite
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- weight 14,5 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|