The Aim SL is the perfect choice for an early evening ride on your favourite trail - but it's also so much more than that. The range-topping Aim has a high quality, lightweight aluminium chassis with exclusive details and outstanding handling, making it the perfect foundation for riders who demand performance right from the trailhead. It's available in our exclusive Size Split configuration, meaning you can select the perfect frame and wheel size combination for your height.
This bike is both light and strong thanks to a high quality 6061 aluminium tube set with complex profile, mechanically formed top and down tubes. Outstandingly well thought out details include the integrated IS disc mount between seat and chainstays, while eyeletted dropouts also make the Aim SL suitable for daily use with a luggage rack. Our widely admired Agile Ride Geometry adds yet another reason to choose this bike: uniquely balanced handling that combines liveliness with comfort.
The 100mm travel Suntour XCM-RL suspension fork features a lockout option to reduce unwanted movement when you're working hard at the pedals. Combined with Shimano's powerful BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes, it allows difficult trails to be mastered safely and in complete control. Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres rolling on durable CUBE ZX20 rims transfer power to the trail via Shimano's Deore and Alivio transmission components - and now upgraded to 9 speed for 2017. CUBE finishing components keep the Aim SL under control, while the CUBE Active 1.1 MTB saddle keeps you comfortable, even on longer rides.
- frame Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- color kiwi´n´blue
- size 27.5: 14", 16", 18" // 29er: 17", 19", 21", 23"
- fork SR Suntour XCM RL Disc, Remote Lockout, 100mm
- headset FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- stem CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- handlebar CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- grips CUBE Performance Grip
- rear derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed
- front derailleur Shimano FD-M4000, Downswing, 31,8
- shifters Shimano SL-M370, Rapidfire-Plus
- brake system Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- crankset Shimano FC-M3000, 40x30x22T, 175mm
- cassette Shimano CS-HG300, 12-36T
- chain Shimano CN-HG53
- rims CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- front hub Shimano HB-TX505
- rear hub Shimano FH-TX505
- tires Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25"
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle CUBE Active 1.1
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- weight approx. 14.4 kg*
Tipps zu Rahmengröße
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|