Our range-topping Aim has earned its SL tag. With its high-quality, lightweight and precise-handling aluminium chassis and blend of durable, reliable components, it's the ideal choice for aspiring mountain bikers looking to broaden their trail exploration horizons. Because the frame is the heart of any bicycle, we started with our Aluminium Lite chassis and Agile Ride Geometry for safe, confidence-inspiring handling in any situation. Internal cable routing helps keep the slick-shifting Shimano 27-speed transmission precise and accurate with minimal maintenance, and hidden rack and fender mounts lend an extra dose of everyday practicality.
Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you the control you need to take on the steepest of descents in any weather conditions, while the smooth Suntour suspension fork - with remote lockout - keeps the front wheel planted and reduces hand and shoulder fatigue even when the going gets rough. It's all you need for exploring off the beaten track, whether it's an evening ride on your local trail or a longer weekend adventure out in the hills. And, with our Size Split system, you're sure to be able to find the perfect fit.
Our engineers put just as much time, effort and energy into our most affordable bikes as they do into the very highest performance race machines. That's because, regardless of whether you're a professional athlete chasing podium positions or an ordinary rider looking for a bike to go exploring at the weekends, you'll want a frame that'll respond quickly, safely and intuitively.
Complex top and down tubes, made using our Advanced Mechanical Forming process out of 6061 aluminium, make a lightweight, rigid backbone for precise steering and effortless acceleration, while our Agile Ride Geometry ensures a ride that's stable when you need it but nimble when you want it - the best of both worlds. Hidden rack and mudguard mounts make a conversion to weekday commuter or longer distance explorer quick and easy, and internally routed cables ensure reliable gear shifting and clean looks. It's all part of the attention to detail that makes our aluminium hardtails a compelling blend of comfort, liveliness and practicality.
- frame Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- colour iridium´n´red
- size Size Split: 27.5: 14", 16", 18" // 29: 17", 19", 21", 23"
- fork SR Suntour XCM RL Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- headset CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- stem CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- handlebar CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 660mm
- grips CUBE Performance Grip
- rear derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed
- front derailleur Shimano FD-M2000, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- shifters Shimano SL-M4000, Rapidfire-Plus
- brake system Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- crankset Shimano FC-MT100, 40x30x22T, 175mm
- cassette Shimano CS-HG400, 12-36T
- chain Shimano HG53
- rims CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- front hub Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- rear hub Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Venec Lite
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- weight approx. 14,1 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|