Aspiring trail explorers, your search is over: The Aim Pro is the affordable, capable bike you need to fuel your burgeoning off-road passion. Combining a light, stiff and nimble-handling frame with a selection of easy-to-use, reliable components including Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and a comfortable suspension fork, it's the ideal choice for exploring further afield when you've run out of road.
But just because it's affordable, that doesn't mean we've skimped on the details. From internal cable routing for clean looks and long-lasting smooth, reliable gear shifting with minimal maintenance to hidden rack and fender mounts for quick and easy upgrades, every detail is designed to make the Aim Pro an easy bike to live with. And, as you'd expect, our Size Split system makes it easy to find the right frame and wheel size combination to suit any rider. Let the adventures begin!
Our engineers put just as much time, effort and energy into our most affordable bikes as they do into the very highest performance race machines. That's because, regardless of whether you're a professional athlete chasing podium positions or an ordinary rider looking for a bike to go exploring at the weekends, you'll want a frame that'll respond quickly, safely and intuitively.
Complex top and down tubes, made using our Advanced Mechanical Forming process out of 6061 aluminium, make a lightweight, rigid backbone for precise steering and effortless acceleration, while our Agile Ride Geometry ensures a ride that's stable when you need it but nimble when you want it - the best of both worlds.
Hidden rack and mudguard mounts make a conversion to weekday commuter or longer distance explorer quick and easy, and internally routed cables ensure reliable gear shifting and clean looks. It's all part of the attention to detail that makes our aluminium hardtails a compelling blend of comfort, liveliness and practicality.
- frame Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- colour black´n´orange
- size Size Split: 27.5: 14", 16", 18" // 29: 17", 19", 21", 23"
- fork SR Suntour XCT Disc, 100mm
- headset CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- stem CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- handlebar CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- grips CUBE Performance Grip
- rear derailleur Shimano RD-M360-SGS, 8-Speed
- front derailleur Shimano FD-TY700, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- shifters Shimano SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- brake system Tektro HD-M275, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- crankset Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- cassette Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- chain KMC CU8.3
- rims CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- front hub CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- rear hub CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Venec Lite
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- weight approx. 14,3 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|