You know that saying, 'power is nothing without control'? We took it to heart with the Access WS EAZ. That's why it's equipped with powerful, easy-to-control Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and grippy, easy-rolling Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres - so that you can be assured of safe, all-weather braking at all times. It's just the kind of attention to detail that we put into every one of our bikes.
You might not initially notice features like the internal cable routing, but you'll be glad of it because it helps keep your gears shifting smoothly with absolutely minimal maintenance. We also lowered the top tube slightly for extra clearance, and fitted hidden rack and fender mounts for added versatility. Like all our WS bikes, our designers selected women-specific rider contact points for the best day-long comfort, whilst Size Split means every rider can find her perfect fit. Throw in the Suntour suspension fork and reliable Shimano gears, and it all adds up to a recipe for enjoying every ride.
You'll find the same attention to detail in the Access frame as you would in, say, one of our top-of-the-range race bikes. That matters because it means you can trust your bike to perform to the same exacting standards of comfort, control, durability and safety. Built around our Compact Agile Ride Geometry, the Access frame is designed to offer the best possible fit for day-long ride comfort, as well as confidence-inspiring handling.
A slightly lowered top tube improves confidence by adding extra standover clearance, whilst the down tube provides the strong, rigid backbone that's essential for a stable ride and accurate steering. Mudguard and rack mounting points are tucked away out of sight, and cables run internally to keep them out of the way of the elements and to reduce maintenance. And, of course, it's met and exceeded the exceptionally high standards we set in our own in-house torture-testing lab - so you can rest assured that it'll be a reliable, safe companion for years to come.
- frame Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- colour black´n´blue
- size Size Split: 27.5: 13.5", 16" // 29: 17", 19"
- fork SR Suntour XCT Disc, 100mm
- headset CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- stem CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- handlebar CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- grips CUBE Performance Grip
- rear derailleur Shimano RD-M360, 8-Speed
- front derailleur Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Dual Pull, 31.8mm Clamp
- shifters Shimano SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- brake system Tektro HD-M275, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- crankset Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- cassette Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- chain KMC CU8.3
- rims CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- front hub CUBE Disc Hub, 6-Bolt
- rear hub CUBE Disc Hub, 6-Bolt
- tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- pedals CUBE HPP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- weight approx. 13,8 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|