One bike to do it all: is that even possible? If you have to ask the question, you've clearly not met the Access WS Allroad - a bike that's both a Jack of all trades and a master of them, too. Starting with all the benefits of our rugged, reliable and comfortable Access, we added mudguards, a built-in kickstand and a set of lights. The result is a true off-roader that'll slot right into your busy life by tackling the trip across town, too. And, of course, none of the Allroad's added can-do attitude detracts from the Access's go-anywhere credentials. It's got the same carefully tailored geometry, women-specific rider contact points and reliable, easy-to-use components as its little sister. With powerful all-weather mechanical disc brakes and the added comfort and control of a Suntour suspension fork, you've got the perfect package for exploring off-road... or wherever your curiosity leads you.
The two-wheeled SUV for women - go anywhere, ride anything.
You'll find the same attention to detail in the Access frame as you would in, say, one of our top-of-the-range race bikes. That matters because it means you can trust your bike to perform to the same exacting standards of comfort, control, durability and safety. Built around our Compact Agile Ride Geometry, the Access frame is designed to offer the best possible fit for day-long ride comfort, as well as confidence-inspiring handling. A slightly lowered top tube improves confidence by adding extra standover clearance, whilst the down tube provides the strong, rigid backbone that's essential for a stable ride and accurate steering. Mudguard and rack mounting points are tucked away out of sight, and cables run internally to keep them out of the way of the elements and to reduce maintenance. And, of course, it's met and exceeded the exceptionally high standards we set in our own in-house torture-testing lab - so you can rest assured that it'll be a reliable, safe companion for years to come.
- frame Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- colour black´n´berry
- size Size Split: 27.5: 13.5", 16" // 29: 17", 19"
- fork SR Suntour XCE, 100mm
- headset CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- stem CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- handlebar CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- grips CUBE Performance Grip
- rear derailleur Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- front derailleur Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Dual Pull, 31.8mm Clamp
- shifters Shimano ST-TX800, EZ Fire Plus
- brake system Tektro MD-280, Mech. Disc Brake
- crankset Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- cassette Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- chain KMC CU8.3
- rims CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- front hub Shimano DH-3D32 Hub Dynamo
- rear hub CUBE Aluminium
- tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- pedals CUBE HPP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- front light Büchel Country LED
- rear light Trelock Standlight
- kickstand CUBE Stand Cmpt
- mudguards ACID 60
- bell Nuvo
- weight approx. 15,6 kg