Ready to explore a bit further and experience a bit more? In that case you'll be needing a Bosch e-bike that'll help you push your limits. The new Access Hybrid SL's powerful, fourth-generation Bosch drive unit will match your every pedal stroke with a dose of extra power and torque - and fast-rolling 29er wheels with a 120mm travel fork and the incredible gear range of Sram's NX Eagle 12-speed transmission will help you make light work of any trail.
We even found room to include a high-capacity battery that offers more range than before, thanks to an innovative new frame design that incorporates our Modular Battery System. Hidden in the sleek down tube under an easily accessed cover, the powerful Bosch power unit is your ticket to extended days out on your favourite trails and long days exploring new routes.
Integrated cable routing complements the frame's Smooth Welding and sleek appearance, whilst reducing maintenance down-time and also allowing for an easy stealth dropper post upgrade for those sketchy line choices. We tailored cockpit components like the stem, handlebar and saddle to the female anatomy, and there's even a trapeze frame option - so every woman can find her perfect fit. Magura MT Fifty four-piston hydraulic disc brakes work with the Schwalbe 2.6in tyres to keep you firmly in control at all times, even when the smooth and easily adjustable RockShox Recon air fork's 120mm of travel helps you nudge the edge of your comfort zone on the descents.
Because, really, that's what it's all about. Live life to the full, ride further, push your limits. The Access Hybrid SL is your best friend on your journey to new trails and new experiences...
Sram Eagle 12 speed, extended range and RockShox suspension fork in a Bosch e-MTB for adventurous women
- frame Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, 1.5 Headtube, Boost 148, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery, Kickstand/Fender/Carrier Mounting Points
- colour blue´n´coral
- size 15", 17", 19", Trapeze: 15", 17", 19"
- fork RockShox Recon RL Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, eMTB Approved, 120mm
- headset FSA Orbit Z 1.5E ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- stem CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- handlebar Newmen Evolution 318.10, 720mm
- grips Natural Fit All Terrain
- rear derailleur Sram NX Eagle?, 12-Speed
- shifters Sram NX Eagle? Trigger, Single Click
- brake system Magura MT Thirty, Front 4-Piston/ Rear 4-Piston, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- crankset ACID E-Crank, 38T, 175mm
- cassette Sram PG-1210 Eagle?, 11-50T
- chain Sram SX Eagle?
- rims CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- front hub Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- rear hub Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.60
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Sequence+ WS
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- drive unit Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- battery Bosch PowerTube 625
- charger Bosch 2A
- display Bosch Kiox
- lock Abus Art.-Nr. 78078
- weight approx. 22,9 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|