The Access Hybrid Pro combines the riding experience of a real mountain bike with the unhampered mobility and freedom that only a fourth-generation Bosch e-bike can offer. It's a powerful combination, and one which we're sure you're going to love. Brand new for 2020, our engineers have created an entirely fresh frame design. Built around the specific requirements of Bosch's superb CX drive unit, it draws on our years of experience working on both hybrids and mountain bike design to create an elegant, functional and easy-to-live-with frame.
With an On-tube battery mount and neat features like integrated cable routing, we've put the emphasis on easy handling and dependable reliability - and we're super-confident making that claim, because as with all our frames we've put it through the mill in our own in-house lab to ensure it's more than strong and durable enough for the job.
Sram's incredible SX Eagle 12-speed gears provide easy selection and an amazing range of ratios - more than enough to tackle even the steepest of climbs with ease, when combined with the smooth torque and effortless power delivery of the Bosch system.
The Suntour suspension fork works with the extra-wide 2.6in Schwalbe tyres to smooth out the trail ahead, and powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure you've always plenty of power to control your speed, come rain or shine. It's everything you need for trail-exploring fun, so what's stopping you?
Sram Eagle 12 speed with Bosch e-power and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes: e-MTB freedom
- frame Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, 1.5 Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Semi-Integrated Battery, Kickstand/Fender/Carrier Mounting Points
- colour black´n´mint
- size Size Split: 27.5: 13.5", 15" // 29: 17", 19"; Trapeze 27.5: 15" // 29: 17", 19"
- fork SR Suntour XCM34 Coil, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, Lockout
- headset FSA Orbit Z 1.5B ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- stem CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- handlebar CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- grips Natural Fit All Terrain
- rear derailleur Sram SX Eagle?, 12-Speed
- shifters Sram SX Eagle? Trigger, Single Click
- brake system Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- crankset ACID E-Crank, 38T, 175mm
- cassette Sram PG-1210 Eagle?, 11-50T
- chain Sram SX Eagle?
- rims CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- front hub Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- rear hub Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.60
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Sequence WS
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- drive unit Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- battery Bosch PowerPack 500
- charger Bosch 2A
- display Bosch Purion
- lock Abus Art.-Nr. 83227
- weight approx. 22,9 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|