Cube Access Hybrid Pro 500 Allroad black´n´mint 2020 E-Bike / Hybrid Damenbike
A mountain bike is a versatile beast; a Bosch e-MTB even more so. But should you have to spend more to equip a new bike to fit your busy life? No, we didn't think so either. That's the thinking behind the Access Hybrid Pro Allroad - a Bosch e-bike for all reasons and all terrain, designed specifically to meet the needs of women riders.
Featuring an all-new frame and Bosch's fourth-generation CX drive unit for 2020, it's packed with features to make it sleeker to look at and easier to use than ever. Our Size Split system - and the option of standard or trapeze frames - makes it easy to find just the right fit for you, whilst carefully selected contact components including a women's Natural Fit saddle ensure that you'll be comfortable on every ride.
Integrated cable routing complements the frame's sculpted looks as well as reducing the need for maintenance, and you can even charge the battery without removing it from the frame. Our Allroad component kit adds day-to-day practicality in spades - from the extra splash protection afforded by the mudguards to the versatile kickstand and added safety of the front and rear lighting system, it all makes for a bike that'll slot right into your life. And, with Sram's wide-ranging 12-speed Eagle transmission working seamlessly with Bosch's proven drive technology, you've the range and power to tackle everything from steep climbs to longer days out.
Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and extra-wide, grippy Schwalbe tyres ensure you're always in full control, and the Suntour suspension fork helps smooth out the path ahead. Combine all this with the reassurance of knowing that it's passed our strict in-house safety tests with flying colours, and you've got the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything all-rounder - just jump on and ride. Where will it take you next?
Everyday practicality meets mountain bike versatility, with Bosch power and Sram 12-speed Eagle.
- frame Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, 1.5 Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Semi-Integrated Battery, Kickstand/Fender/Carrier Mounting Points
- colour black´n´mint
- size Size Split: 27.5: 13.5", 15" // 29: 17", 19"; Trapeze: 27.5: 15" // 29: 17", 19"
- fork SR Suntour XCM34 Coil, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, Lockout
- headset FSA Orbit Z 1.5B ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- stem CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- handlebar CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- grips Natural Fit All Terrain
- rear derailleur Sram SX Eagle?, 12-Speed
- shifters Sram SX Eagle? Trigger, Single Click
- brake system Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- crankset ACID E-Crank, 38T, 175mm
- cassette Sram PG-1210 Eagle?, 11-50T
- chain Sram SX Eagle?
- rims CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- front hub Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- rear hub Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.60
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Sequence WS
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- front light AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
- rear light Busch&Müller Xeltec, DC
- kickstand CUBEstand Cmpt
- mudguards ACID 75
- bell Mini Bell
- drive unit Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- battery Bosch PowerPack 500
- charger Bosch 2A
- display Bosch Purion
- weight 24,2 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|