Cube Access Hybrid EXC 625 29 reefblue´n´apricot 2020 E-Bike / Hybrid Women Bike Trapeze
At CUBE we never stop exploring, questioning and seeking out new adventures. If that sounds like you, the new Access Hybrid EXC should be right up your street. Completely revised for 2020 and built around our innovative new Modular Battery System and 29er wheels, it's a stunningly elegant manifestation of our need to get out as often as possible and ride - a Bosch e-MTB for the adventurous woman.
Clever features like an easy dropper post upgrade option, in-frame charging and a battery cover that's easy to access mean you're ready for anything. The extra space freed up by the new battery housing even allows us to offer the option of a higher capacity Bosch power unit, for even more range.
Agile Ride Geometry combined with an X12 Boost rear axle, oversized chain stays and a 1.5in head tube makes for stunningly accurate, confidence-inspiring handling - and the 120mm Suntour XCR34 fork and extra-wide, grippy Schwalbe 2.6in tyres ensure you're always in full control. We routed cables internally to complement the frame's stunning good looks and ensure long-lasting, trouble-free gear shifting from the 12-speed Shimano SLX and XT transmission.
And powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes mean you've always got the power at hand to stop reliably, whatever the weather throws at you. But star of the show, of course, is Bosch's fourth-generation drive unit. Smooth, powerful and incredibly easy to control, it's the invisible helping hand that'll extend your range, get you up climbs you never dreamed possible, and open up whole new frontiers of riding.
Dare to dream, live to ride, grab every opportunity. The Access Hybrid EXC will be right there with you.
A 29er Bosch e-bike for adventurous women - with Shimano 12 speed and 120mm Suntour suspension fork
- frame Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, 1.5 Headtube, Boost 148, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery, Kickstand/Fender/Carrier Mounting Points
- colour reefblue´n´apricot
- size 15", 17", 19", Trapeze: 15", 17", 19"
- fork SR Suntour XCR34 LO-R Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 120mm, Lockout
- headset FSA Orbit Z 1.5B ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- stem CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- handlebar CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- grips Natural Fit All Terrain
- rear derailleur Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- shifters Shimano SLX SL-M7100
- brake system Shimano BR-MT420/MT400, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- crankset ACID E-Crank, 38T, 175mm
- cassette Shimano SLX CS-M7100, 10-51T
- chain Shimano SLX CN-M7100
- rims CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- front hub Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- rear hub Shimano FH-MT510-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.60
- pedals CUBE PP MTB
- saddle Natural Fit Sequence WS
- seat post CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- seatclamp CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- drive unit Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- battery Bosch PowerTube 625
- charger Bosch 2A
- display Bosch Purion
- lock Abus Art.-Nr. 78078
- weight approx. 23,1 kg
Bitte beachten Sie auch die detaillierten Hinweise auf unserer Seite Rahmenberechnung
|Körpergröße||MTB / Dirtbike||Rennrad / Fitnessbike||Trekkingrad|
|155 - 165 cm||14 - 15"||35 - 38 cm||48 - 51 cm||47 - 50 cm|
|155 - 165 cm||15 - 16"||38 - 41 cm||51 - 53 cm||50 - 52cm|
|170 - 175 cm||16 - 17"||41 - 43 cm||53 - 55 cm||52 - 55 cm|
|175 - 180 cm||17 - 18"||43 - 46 cm||55 - 57 cm||55 - 58 cm|
|180 - 185 cm||18 - 19"||46 - 48 cm||57 - 60 cm||58 - 61 cm|
|185 - 190 cm||19 - 21"||48 - 53 cm||60 - 62 cm||61 - 63 cm|
|190 - 195 cm||21 - 22"||53 - 56 cm||62 - 64 cm||63 - 66 cm|
|195 - 200 cm||22 - 23"||56 - 58 cm||64 - ? cm||66 - ? cm|